Superintendent - Hackettstown School DistrictApply Now
HACKETTSTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT, WARREN COUNTY.
The Hackettstown School District, a diverse and multicultural community, seeks a proven visionary and dynamic educational leader to extend student performance and success. This PreK-12 district with 4 schools serves approximately 2050 students supported by approximately 220 certified staff and operates with a budget of $40 million dollars.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished educator with the enthusiasm and skills to lead a progressive district with high expectations for all students. The ideal candidate will have documented success and expertise in personnel management, communications, facilities utilization, planning, and expansion of bilingual education.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Classroom teaching experience (5 years) required
- High School Experience preferred
- Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office or Principal experience required
- Earned Doctorate preferred
- Culturally diverse and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2023.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2023 9:00 am EST.
New Jersey School Boards Association
Gwen Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer