The Roselle Park District in collaboration with its staff and community is searching for an experienced, visionary, and accomplished educator to serve as its next leader.
Our culturally diverse PreK – 12 school district serves 2040 students with a staff of 300 and operates with a $40 million budget.
- New Jersey CSA Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility as a Chief School
- Experience as an Assistant Superintendent or Superintendent preferred.
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- Principal experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of meeting the needs of special learners and at- risk populations highly desired
- Bilingual proficiency preferred
- The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in:
- Communications and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to transparency and expanding relationships with the community.
- Personnel management, professional development, and evaluation.
- Financial mgmt., including grants and generating alternate revenue resources
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available July 1, 2023.
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 9:00 am, November 1, 2022.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – ROSELLE PARK
New Jersey School Boards Association
Gwen H. Thornton and Patti Rees, Search Consultants
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer