The Secaucus School District Board of Education is seeking an exceptional instructional leader to provide collaborative educational leadership and a strong commitment to advancing student success for all students in their rapidly growing and diverse PreK-12 school district. The district educates approximately 2,200 students in four schools. The school district employs 219 teaching staff and 145 support personnel, with an operating budget of $43.7 million dollars.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent or in Central Office preferred
- PreK-12 experience preferred
- Classroom teaching experience required
Specific achievement in the following areas:
- Curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation
- Personnel management, employment skills, evaluation skills, and staff development
- Effective communication and outreach in developing relationships with parents, community, staff, and media
- Planning – short range and strategic planning
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2023.
Application Deadline: December 12, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
New Jersey School Boards Association
Mary Ann Friedman and Patti Rees, Search Consultants
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer