The NJSBA Customized Policy Writing Service has the potential to save your district thousands of dollars on an annual basis.
NJSBA’s Customized Policy Writing Service now includes our Policy Alerts and Resources (PAR) service (valued at $995 annually) at no extra charge. Watch a demo of the PAR service. Through our PAR service, your district can easily apply all updates to your policy manual – at no extra cost. Competitors’ services charge thousands of dollars annually for policy updates.
Plus, the NJSBA file code system makes it easy to access and use NJSBA dues-based policy services, including our Critical Policy Reference Manual (CPRM). NJSBA also provides a clearinghouse of sample policies available for reference by your district.
Other advantages of the NJSBA Customized Policy Writing Service include:
- The addition of all critical policies that are not presently in your manual;
- The removal of redundant or duplicate policies;
- Consolidation of shorter policies under the same file code number;
- Additions that will ensure that your manual complies with federal and state requirements;
- Updates of legal citations;
- Evaluation and update of regulations and discretionary policies;
- An Alphabetical Index to key words to help locate policies;
- Sample regulations; and
- Assistance from the Legal, Policy and Labor Relations professionals at NJSBA.
Policy Manual Wellness Check Contact us for a complimentary policy manual “Wellness Check.” We’ll conduct a quick assessment to determine if your policy manual is complete and evaluate its overall quality.
Get Started Today! Once you’re ready to get started, contact Lou Schimenti at email@example.com.