Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions
In New Jersey alone, there are over 9,500 jobs available that prefer or require Microsoft skills and/or certifications. Are your students ready?
The New Jersey School Boards Association has partnered with Edge to expand the products offered through its Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) program. Under the new agreement, districts will be able to purchase Microsoft products through the Edge cooperative pricing system, which eliminates the need to undergo the competitive bidding process.
The Microsoft EES, offered through SHI International, is a simple, cost-effective way of procuring the tools schools need to prepare students for the modern workplace while empowering teachers to deliver 21st-century digital learning.
Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) provides:
- A simple annual payment based on full-time equivalent (FTE) employees; not a growing PC count.
- No-cost work-at-home rights for your teachers so they have the same tools at home and at school.
- Student Advantage – Office Pro Plus for your students and families at home on up to five PCs or MACs and another five tablets (including iPads) at no additional cost.
- Professional Development with a focus on building teacher capacity at no additional cost.
- A host of free tools from Office 365 including Office Online (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote); Exchange (email) Online, SharePoint Online, Lync and one Terabyte of storage through OneDrive.
Additional new benefits include:
- Level B Pricing
- Minecraft for Education (Included in the bundle)
- Free Classroom Tools (StaffHub, Sway, One Note Class Notebook, Office Lens)
- Education Qualified Users vs. Full-Time Employees
- Email Compliance – Legal Hold, eDiscovery
- Intune + AADP 1 = Ability to Deploy Zero Touch (No more Windows device imaging)
Start Saving Today
Review the full list of Edge district members to see if your district belongs to Edge. Districts that are members of Edge can begin purchasing off the new Microsoft EES today using procurement number DCA #269EMCP.
Districts that are not members of Edge must pass a resolution to join and sign the EdgeMarket Cooperative Pricing System agreement to participate.
Please review the following documents:
- Resolution Authorizing School to Enter into the Edge Cooperative Pricing Agreement
- Agreement to Participate in the Edge Market Cooperative Pricing System
For questions on joining Edge, please contact Michelle Ferraro at 855-832-3343 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Microsoft EES, contact Bryan Rosenthal, SHI Account Executive at 908-692-4591 or via email at Bryan_Rosenthal@SHI.com.