NEW JERSEY EDUCATION NEWS
- NJEA: Now When Every Dollar Counts, Let’s Pass Our Historic Health Care Plan for Teachers
- Should N.J. Schools Give Letter Grades During A Pandemic?
- Are The 2020 AP Exams Fair?
Press of Atlantic City
- Report: Schools Must Consider Mental Health, Funding and Staffing In Order To Reopen
- Atlantic City Superintendent Barry Caldwell to Retire Next Spring
- Markarian’s New Contract as Bernards Schools Superintend to Pay Him $217k/Year
- South Brunswick Public School Budget Cuts Lead To Layoffs
- Franklin High School Schedules Hybrid Virtual Reality Graduation For 2020
- Three Elizabeth Public Schools Named 2020 National School of Character
The Jersey Journal
The Times of Trenton
NATIONAL EDUCATION NEWS
- Helping Students Grieve From A Distance
- Artificial Intelligence in K-12: The Right Mix for Learning or a Bad Idea?
- Are Math Coaches The Answer To Lagging Achievement?
- Students Share Their Coronavirus Diaries: ‘I’m Really Missing School’ (Video)
- A Superintendent’s Thoughts on Reopening Schools in the fall
- Data: When Will School Start This Fall?
- Wanted: Curriculum Providers Who Can Help With Students’ Covid-19 Learning Loss
- Some Districts Due To Miss Out on Primary Source of Covid-19 Aid for Schools
- Full Federal Appeals Court to Reconsider Ruling on Right of Access to Literacy
- Teacher Recruitment Strategies That Work
- Who Takes The Hardest Calculus Courses?
The Washington Post
- Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against College Board about Botched AP Tests
- CDC Guidelines, Released At Last, Offer Low-Key Guide to Reopening
- Can We Stop Telling The ‘Corona Kids’ How Little They Are Learning?