The Associate Membership Program for School Attorneys is the only program dedicated exclusively to New Jersey’s school board attorneys. From conferences to subscriptions to consultations, AMPSA offers unparalleled training opportunities and information resources essential to the practice of school law.
The goal of AMPSA is to support school attorneys in their professional responsibilities and includes membership in the New Jersey Association of School Attorneys. Features and benefits of joining AMPSA include:
- Free online and Print Association subscriptions. Subscriptions available to AMPSA members include: – Index to New Jersey School Law Decisions (Category A only)
- School Law Database (Category A only)
- PERC Index (Category A only)
- The Negotiations Advisor (Category A only)
- School Law News
- School Board Notes newsletter
- School Leader magazine
- Access to Members Only portions of the NJSBA website.
- Access to the AMPSA email group.
- Low Member Rates for NJSBA publications.
- Member rates for most NJSBA/AMPSA programs.
To become a member of AMPSA, or to renew your current membership, please complete and return the membership application with payment by August 31 of the current year. Annual dues are based on a three-tiered system and cover the period July 1 – June 30. A detailed description of the three tiers is included on the membership application for your review.
NOTE: The AMPSA section is a fee based subscription service. You must have a login name and password to access these pages. If you have any username, login or password questions, please contact NJSBA’s Call Center via email or phone, 609-278-5254.
Full Time Position Available at NJSBA
The New Jersey School Boards Association, a leader in providing training and services to 5,000 local board of education members and charter school trustees, is seeking to fill the position of Counsel in the Legal and Labor Relations Services. Read the full job description.