The Associate Membership Program for School Attorneys is the only program dedicated exclusively to New Jersey’s school board attorneys. From conferences to networking, AMPSA offers unparalleled training opportunities and information resources essential to the practice of school law.
The goal of AMPSA is to support school attorneys in their professional responsibilities and includes membership in the New Jersey Association of School Attorneys. Features and benefits of joining AMPSA include:
- Index to New Jersey School Law Decisions (Category A only)
- PERC Index (Category A only)
- The Negotiations Advisor (Category A only)
- School Board Notes newsletter (both online and print versions)
- School Leader magazine
- Access to the AMPSA email group
- Member rates for NJSBA publications and subscriptions
- Member rates for NJSBA/AMPSA programs
To become a member of AMPSA, or to renew your current membership, please contact Gina Cuciti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The AMPSA section is a fee-based subscription service. You must have a login name and password to access these pages. If you have any username, login or password questions, please contact NJSBA’s Call Center via email or phone, 609-278-5219.