NJSBA Cooperative Pricing System
The NJSBA cooperative pricing system eliminates the need for your district to undergo the competitive bidding process. We’ve done the work for you so that your schools—and taxpayers—can benefit from low rates. The program, supported by the New Jersey Department of Education, and developed in cooperation with the N.J. Department of Community Affairs (DCA), enables school districts and member charter schools to purchase discounted school technology, COVID-19 related goods and services, and low-cost resources.
Click on the links below to learn more about the products and services included in the NJSBA Cooperative Pricing System.
- COVID-19 Goods and Services
- E-Rate Consulting, Inc.
- 21st Century Classroom Solutions
- NJSBA Technology & Cybersecurity Solutions
- Canvas LMS
- Telecommunications and IT Audits
- Cloud and Managed Services
- NJSBA’s Online University – School District Professional Development Hub (Coming soon!)
Get Started Today
Your district’s or school’s NJSBA membership entitles you to take advantage of all of the cost-saving benefits of NJSBA’s Cooperative Pricing System. Districts who have passed a resolution to join the Alliance for Competitive Energy Services (ACES) program, can begin purchasing through the NJSBA Cooperative Pricing System at any time. Review the full list of ACES members to see if your district is listed.
- Review the full list of ACES members to see if your district belongs to NJSBA’s Cooperative Pricing System
- Districts that are members included on the list may begin purchasing today using procurement number #E-8801-NJSBA ACES-CPS.
- Districts that are not members of ACES must pass a resolution to join the NJSBA Cooperative Pricing System.
- Cooperative pricing system model resolution
- Cooperative pricing system model agreement
- Cooperative Purchasing Guide
- Subchapter 7 cooperative purchasing rules
- Notice of Cooperative Pricing System E8801-ACESCPS
To learn more about NJSBA’s Cooperative Pricing System, email email@example.com.