To make a request for public records of NJSBA, please use the NJSBA Records Request Form. Please send the completed form to:

Custodian of Records
Carl Tanksley, Esq.,
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08618

Requestors may also fax the form to the attention of the NJSBA Custodian of Records at 609-695-1577.

For further questions about how to obtain NJSBA Records, please call Carl Tanksley, Esq., Custodian of Records, at 609-278-5254 or email