- This event has passed.
Candidates Briefing (Central)
September 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The New Jersey School Boards Association (NJSBA) is hosting regional Candidates Briefings to address the structure and responsibilities of local school boards in New Jersey.
Participants will receive pertinent information on topics including:
- The role of the board member;
- The role of the board and administration;
- The board as a policy making body;
- School-community relations;
- Training requirements;
- The relationships among the board, the superintendent and staff.
This program is available at no cost to the candidates or their districts. All Candidate Briefing programs run from 7 – 9 p.m. with registration and light refreshments at 6:30 p.m.
Register online for this program.