The New Jersey School Boards Association is seeking an energetic individual to fill an administrative assistant/receptionist role. Providing services to 580 districts, the Association is seeking a reliable, detail oriented and professional mannered person. This individual will:
- Provide front desk coverage, including greeting guests who enter the office, managing incoming/outgoing mail and shipments, maintain an organized, clean office environment.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook).
- Assist other departments as requested or assigned with typing and other clerical tasks.
- Assist with preparation of materials as required at Association delegate assemblies, workshops and conferences and seminars.
- Oversee and order food deliveries for group meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Data entry experience.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Apps including Teams, SharePoint, One Drive, Forms and traditional Office Apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Minimum salary: $43,573 plus benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by April 8, 2022.
NJSBA complies with the “New Jersey First Act.” This Act requires all NJSBA employees, hired on or after Sept. 1, 2011, to currently reside in New Jersey or relocate within one year of their hire date.