New Jersey School Boards Association will host its Labor & Employment Summit on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The virtual event will feature seminars covering critical labor and employment topics for school districts.
Session topics will include:
- Recruitment and hiring.
- Employee handbooks and job descriptions.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Avoiding workplace discrimination claims.
- Fostering employee morale.
- Workplace investigations.
- Health care under Chapter 44.
- Employee leaves – requirements and considerations for bargaining.
- Negotiations tactics and strategies.
School business administrators may register board members, superintendents and others included in the census online for this training program. The member cost is $99 per person. Ask your business administrator to register you today!
On-demand programming Labor and Employment Summit registrants will have access to the conference for 30 days following the live event.
For questions regarding this program, email us.