The New Jersey School Boards Association is excited to announce an innovative and comprehensive Online Board Leader Masterclass Series, designed to empower and equip current and aspiring board of education leaders with essential leadership skills and expertise.
The Online Board Leader Masterclass Series will include five sessions over five months. The sessions will help you:
- Feel empowered by having the necessary tools and insights to lead with confidence, vision and efficacy.
- Develop conflict management skills to help you cultivate a positive board dynamic.
- Facilitate consensus building, equipping you with the techniques to ensure productive decision making.
- Enhance school board operations, strengthening the overall function of your board through leadership and communication.
As a participant, you will have access to expert knowledge and guidance from experienced moderators, as well as networking opportunities with other board leaders. Engage and interact with colleagues in small group discussions and review case studies. Learn practical skills and insights to enhance board leadership and decision making. Upon completion, you will earn a certificate from the NJSBA.
The program’s carefully curated curriculum, led by experienced moderators Dr. Matthew Murphy and Matt Lee, an NJSBA field service representative, promises transformative learning and growth. We invite all board of education leaders to join this masterclass series and take their leadership skills to the next level.
Each session will be held from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. The fee for the entire program is $425. Register for the Masterclass series here.
- Session One: Wednesday, Jan. 10.
- Session Two: Tuesday, Feb. 13.
- Session Three: Wednesday, March 6.
- Session Four: Wednesday, April 3.
- Session Five: Wednesday, May 8.