The New Jersey School Boards Association is seeking a full-time county activities coordinator. This dynamic individual will join our team to provide leadership development through regional programming for local board of education members. The position requires traveling the northern part of the state, a flexible schedule, and someone who must be able to work some evenings.
The starting salary is $65,000.
- Work with county school board association officers to plan and coordinate programs.
- Present and/or moderate at programs.
- Serve as direct contact with educators, trainers, and other officials who serve as presenters at the county meetings.
- Coordinate county/regional legislative forums; serve as direct contact with local legislators.
- Analyze school board member knowledge/needs to identify training topics and develop programming.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple constituents and represent the operation broadly within and outside the Association.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, highly motivated, creative and organized, with the ability to execute projects on extremely tight deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile required.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office/Word, Excel and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; knowledge of public education and school board governance preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume relevant to the position along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
NJSBA complies with the “New Jersey First Act” This Act requires all NJSBA employees, hired on or after Sept. 1, 2011, to currently reside in NJ or relocate within one year of their hire date.