The New Jersey School Boards Association is seeking three full-time field service representatives to fill newly created positions.
These dynamic individuals will join our team in supporting the mission of our Association by providing individualized services, programs and training, both in-person and remotely, to meet the specific needs of local school boards. One FSR will serve Northern New Jersey, the second will serve Central New Jersey and the third will serve Southern New Jersey.
- Promote training and provide dues-based individualized services, programs and training to meet the specific needs of all local boards of education.
- Deliver fee-based services such as superintendent searches and strategic planning.
- Respond to requests for information and provide consultation and assistance to local boards, board members and administrators as needed.
- Develop, present and market NJSBA at county school boards association meetings, workshops, conferences and other programs.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to membership, staff and groups outside the Association.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in all communication platforms, including in-person, online, and electronic means.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple constituents, and to represent the operation broadly within and outside the Association in a highly professional manner.
- Effective consultative skills, including problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, highly motivated, creative, and organized, with the ability to execute projects on tight deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile required.
- Previous service as an effective school board member highly preferred.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite desirable.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge of public education and school board governance required. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends and have the capability to work from home.
Minimum salary $82,702. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and two letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th, 2023.
NJSBA complies with the “New Jersey First Act.” This act requires all NJSBA employees, hired on or after Sept. 1, 2011, to currently reside in New Jersey or relocate within one year of their hire date.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer