Workshop is the largest training conference for public school officials in New Jersey, and it will take place from Monday, Oct. 23 through Thursday, Oct. 26 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. This is your opportunity to present a training session to thousands of education professionals from throughout the state.
The Workshop 2023 call for proposals deadline is June 15. The New Jersey School Boards Association is looking for engaging, creative and thoughtful submissions. Proposals should reflect the best practices in education today.
Set yourself apart and give Workshop participants a reason to attend your session by proposing a compelling topic and program.
What Workshop attendees want:
- Best practices.
- Sessions with a greater depth of content.
- Sessions that provide tools that can be easily implemented.
- Sessions designed to engage and educate.
- Sessions with differentiated content for new and veteran school leaders.
- Sessions showcasing cutting-edge innovation.
Session types include:
- Action Labs (90 minutes). The room will be set with round tables to a maximum seating capacity of 48-60 attendees to allow for small group activities.
- Group Sessions (concurrent sessions, 60 minutes). The room will be set in theater style to a maximum seating capacity of 50-250 attendees to allow for audience engagement and a Q&A segment.
Submission deadline: The submission deadline is June 15, 2023, by midnight. Acceptance emails will be sent out in July. All Workshop program submissions will receive equal consideration.
Submit your Workshop program proposal form today!
For more information, contact email@example.com.