The New Jersey School Boards Association and ASAH, which serves the private special education community, are pleased to honor the five 2023 Innovations in Special Education Award winners. These five imaginative programs are helping special needs children achieve their full potential.
During the broadcast, NJSBA and ASAH leadership recognize the following programs:
- Social Behavioral Support Program, Marlton Elementary School, Evesham Township School District.
- Woodglen’s Lost and Found Program, Woodglen School, Lebanon Township School District.
- Neptune Township Regional Deaf Education Program, Neptune Township School District.
- Safety Ambassador Program, New Road School of Somerset.
- Power Mobility Program, P.G. Chambers School.
The details of each program are described in the video that you can watch here.
Also, as part of their spotlight on special education in New Jersey, the New Jersey Office of Special Education will recognize the winning entries at the New Jersey State Special Education Advisory Council meeting on June 8 at the Learning Resource Center-Central Region, Trenton.
Congratulations to the winners of this year’s annual Innovations in Special Education Award!