The New Jersey School Boards Association will host its Leadership Conference: “Everyone Moving Forward Together!” on Friday, Nov. 17, 2023, at Crowne Plaza in Plainsboro. The program will also be held virtually.
Providing a forum for learning, networking and teamwork, the conference will inspire attendees to stay informed and empower them to make a positive impact in their districts.
NJSBA’s Leadership Conference will feature sessions hosted by seasoned education leaders from throughout New Jersey, who understand what it takes to serve their districts and communities. Strengthen your leadership skills by attending sessions such as:
- Growth Leadership: Empowering Your Staff.
- The Power of Employer-Sponsored On-Site Health Centers.
- Restorative Circles: Engaging the Community (In-Person Only Action Lab).
- Processes, Programs and Practices for Safety in School, Home and Community.
- An Exercise in Ethical Leadership: Implementing an Equity Audit.
A full agenda with more information on presenters and session details can be found here.
This conference will run from 9:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. The fee for this conference is $99 for virtual attendees and $135 for in-person attendees. This program offers four Board Member Academy Credits.