Save the date for this year’s in-person Fall School Law Forum, which will be Dec. 14, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Organized by the New Jersey School Boards Association, the program will feature numerous presentations, including a school law case law and legislative update. Other topics will include:
- Special education issues in the post-COVID era.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Student records update.
- Truancy and school refusal.
- First Amendment rights of staff in schools.
- Ethics for the school board attorney.
The forum will be held at the New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association, 12 Centre Drive, Monroe, New Jersey, 08831.
The cost to attend is $299 for members and $598 for nonmembers.
Reserve your seat now – and stay tuned to School Board Notes for additional details as they become available.