The New Jersey School Boards Association is hosting regional virtual programs designed to provide important information to newly-elected board members. The program – “3Rs: Roles, Responsibilities and Resources” – will cover a variety of topics and will include time to ask questions and to network with board members from other districts.
This program is designed to educate new board members; however, it is equally informative and useful for seated board members.
- The functions of a board of education.
- Board member responsibilities.
- Services available to you from NJSBA.
- Strategies and tips to survive and thrive in your first year of service.
- Where to go for help when you need it.
The 3Rs program is available at no cost to board members or their districts and offer one Board Member Academy credit. It will be hosted virtually on the NJSBA conference website. Registration is required, members are encouraged to select the region they will serve.
Central Region Tuesday, Dec. 7, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Northern Region Tuesday, Dec. 7, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Southern Region Thursday, Dec. 9, 7 – 8:30 p.m.