Presented by New Jersey School Board Association staff and the Associate Membership Program for School Attorneys (AMPSA) members, the 2021 Virtual Fall School Law Forum will be Tuesday, Nov. 23, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The forum will include a case law update and presentations on:
- First Amendment Issues during the Pandemic.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Hiring and Employment.
- Masks, Vaccines and Religious Exemptions.
- School District Transportation: A Review and Update.
- Attorney Ethics Review and Update.