Fair Lawn, a well-established, high-performing K-12 suburban district in Bergen County, offers a rewarding leadership opportunity for an exceptional and dedicated professional. This 9 school district serves approximately 4,900 students, supported by 900+ staff members and a $96 million budget.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Superintendent and/or Central Office Administrator required
- Strong academic background
The successful candidate will possess:
- Documented success in raising student achievement and meeting the special needs of all students
- A collaborative leadership style with effective communication skills
- Demonstrated success in curriculum, finance, technology, special education, personnel and facility management
- Effective strategic and long range educational and financial planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on or before June 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, January 31, 2017.
To apply, go to: Fair Lawn
***Previous Applicants Need Not Apply***
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Fair Lawn
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Matt Lee, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer