The Oradell Board of Education seeks an educational leader with a vision of academic excellence and a commitment to providing a learning environment designed to meet the needs and interests of a talented and diverse student population. This Bergen County school district of excellence, serving approximately 770 students in grades PreK-6, is supported by a community with high expectations for its students, faculty, and administrative leadership.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Administrative experience at building level required; district level preferred
- New Jersey School Administrator Certificate
- Strong leadership, team building, and conflict-resolution skills
- Knowledge and experience in applying current educational research and state-of-the art instructional practices
- Experience in NCLB related achievement measures and school-wide performance gains a plus
- Strong knowledge and application of technology skills
Please visit http://www.oradell.k12.nj.us Board of Ed. Employment Opportunities for additional information.
Qualified candidates may email cover letter, resume and New Jersey administrative certificate PDF in confidence to:
Closing date for receipt of applications: October 14, 2016
An Equal Opportunity Employer