Somerdale School District, Camden County. The Somerdale School District is seeking a dynamic and collaborative educational leader to provide strong innovative leadership and administrative management for our PK-8 school district. Somerdale, a small multiculturally diverse community, is located in the heart of Camden County. The school district currently serves over 500 students with an operating budget of $8 million. We desire an accomplished leader with proven success in raising student achievement and a commitment to providing a dynamic 21st century learning environment where all students can achieve their full potential.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Administration and/or Principal experience required
- Classroom teaching experience required
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- PK-8 Experience preferred
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on or about July 1, 2018
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, November 30, 2017
To apply, go to: Somerdale
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – SOMERDALE
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer