Superintendent – Spotswood
The Spotswood Public Schools seek an outstanding educator to be Superintendent of Schools. The community takes great pride in its high-performing schools and comprehensive programs that serve the needs of all students.
The successful candidate must have:
- record of successful experience as a K-12 educator with evidence of improving student achievement;
- Solid backgrounds in curriculum and instruction are required;
- Superior organizational and communication skills;
- Central office experience in K-12 district is preferred;
- Hold the School Administrator Certification
The Spotswood Board of Education will offer a multi-year contract with a competitive salary and benefits package for comparable districts consistent with experience.
For more information or to complete an application visit www.spsd.us
Submit no later than March 13, 2017, to:
Superintendent Search Committee
Human Resources Department
105 Summerhill Road
Spotswood, NJ 08884