The Union Township School District, located in Central New Jersey, is seeking an exceptional leader to continue the Board’s commitment to provide educational excellence for all children. This PreK-8 district with approximately 450 students, 3 administrators, and 50+ staff in two schools has an annual budget of $9 million.
The successful candidate will possess a vision for academic excellence and a commitment to providing a 21st century learning environment to enable all students to achieve their potential.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent or Principal required
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
- A collaborative, proactive and flexible management style with strong organizational and communication skills
- Committed to working with our community and staff to achieve excellence
- Experience in curriculum and instruction, both for general education and special education
- Experience in finance, personnel and facilities management
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ state regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: by 5:00 PM, November 21, 2016
To apply, go to: Union Township
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Union Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Gwen H. Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer