Superintendent/Principal – Union Township
The Union Township School District, located in Central New Jersey, is seeking an exceptional leader to continue the Board’s commitment to provide educational excellence for all children. This PreK-8 district with approximately 450 students, 3 administrators, and 50+ staff in two schools has an annual budget of $9 million.
The successful candidate will possess a vision for academic excellence and a commitment to providing a 21st century learning environment to enable all students to achieve their potential.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent or Principal required
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
- A collaborative, proactive and flexible management style with strong organizational and communication skills
- Committed to working with our community and staff to achieve excellence
- Experience in curriculum and instruction, both for general education and special education
- Experience in finance, personnel and facilities management
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ state regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: by 5:00 PM, November 21, 2016
To apply, go to: Union Township
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Union Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Gwen H. Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer