The Vernon Township Board of Education is seeking a dynamic educator to lead its school system beginning July 1, 2018 or thereafter. The District, the largest in Sussex County, serves approximately 3000 pre-K-12 students in six schools and supports its educational programs with a budget of $66 million. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and visionary educational leader to develop passionate, resilient, lifelong learners in our beautiful northwestern New Jersey community.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required
- Three years Central Office (or Principal) experience is required
- Previous successful teaching experience is required
- Previous experience as a Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent is preferred
The successful candidate shall demonstrate
- Expertise in strategic and long-range planning; collaborative decision-making; personnel management, including effective evaluation and staff development; ensuring student welfare and safety; and knowledge of NJ school law
- Extraordinary skills in motivating, inspiring, and building collaboration in all stakeholders
Position available: July 1, 2018.
Application deadline: Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
To apply, go to: Vernon
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH—VERNON TOWNSHIP
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail: email@example.com
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer