Superintendent – Hazlet Township
The Hazlet Township School District seeks an educational leader with a vision of academic excellence and a commitment to providing a learning environment designed to meet the needs and interests of a talented student population. The Monmouth County school district serves approximately 3,000 PreK-12th grade students, and is supported by a community with high expectation for its students, faculty, and administrative leadership.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- New Jersey Administrator Certificate (required), Ed.D. Preferred
- Current CSA, Assistant CSA or Principal experience in a K-12.
- Evidence of job stability, community involvement, professional growth.
- Skills in fiscal management, C& I, labor relations, operations.
- Strong leadership skills, visible and accessible with a very strong presence in the community.
- Strong commitment to student achievement.
Qualified candidates who wish to be considered for this position should forward a letter of interest, resume, and three (3) letters of reference, copy of CSA Certificate or CSA Certificate of Eligibility and a copy of the latest performance evaluation, no later than Friday, June 30, 2017.
Educational Services Commission of New Jersey
ATTN: Mrs. Lorraine Small, Director of Human Resources
1660 Stelton Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer