On Friday, March 31, several local school board members and staff from the New Jersey School Boards Association met with Assemblywoman Aura Dunn for a virtual roundtable to discuss various educational issues.
Assemblywoman Dunn represents the 25th legislative district, which includes towns in Morris and Somerset counties. She sits on the Assembly Budget; Commerce and Economic Development; and Women and Children committees.
Board members attending Friday’s meeting represented towns from the current 25th district, as well as some towns that will become part of the district when the new legislative map goes into effect next session. The following board members and NJSBA staff participated the meeting:
- Jonathan Pushman – NJSBA director of governmental relations.
- Adele Wildermuth – Jefferson Township Board of Education, vice president.
- Michael Bertram – Morris Hills Regional Board of Education, president; NJSBA Legislative Committee, alternate member.
- Assemblywoman Aura Dunn – legislative district no. 25.
- Alison Allison – Butler Board of Education, vice president.
- Dino Cappello – Denville Board of Education, president; NJSBA Legislative Committee, member.
- Irene LeFebvre – Boonton Town Board of Education, president; NJSBA president.
- Jesse Young – NJSBA legislative advocate.
- Paul Breda – Wharton Borough Board of Education.
- Leo Coakley – Roxbury Board of Education, president.
- Ronald Conti – Randolph Board of Education, president.