The Workshop 2022 “call for proposals” deadline is July 15. The New Jersey School Boards Association is looking for engaging, creative and thoughtful submissions. Proposals should reflect the best practices in education today.
Please consider the following guidelines when submitting a proposal. These criteria will influence the selection of the sessions that will be presented.
What Workshop Attendees Want:
- Best practices
- Sessions with a greater depth of content
- Sessions that provide tools that can be easily implemented
- Sessions designed to engage and educate
- Sessions with differentiated content for new and veteran school leaders
- Sessions showcasing cutting-edge innovation and technology
Consider submitting a proposal for the following training opportunities at Workshop 2022:
- Action Labs are 90 minutes Room set with round tables for 48-60 people for small group activities.
- Group Sessions are 50 minutes Theater style for 50-250 attendees for audience engagement and Q&A.
How to submit Set up a free account through NJSBA’s conference platform to submit a program proposal.
Submission deadline Midnight, Friday, July 15. All Workshop program submissions will receive equal consideration. Acceptance emails will be sent out in August. Submit a Workshop Program Proposal Form today.
For more information, contact email@example.com.