Join your colleagues and school law experts on Tuesday, June 13 at the New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association’s FEA Conference Center in Monroe Township for the New Jersey School Boards Association’s Spring School Law Forum.
Organized by the NJSBA and members of the Associate Membership Program for School Attorneys, the 2023 Spring School Law Forum will feature numerous presentations covering timely, important topics in school law today.
Case Law & Legislative Update
- John Burns, NJSBA staff.
- Kathleen Asher, NJSBA staff.
Tenure Arbitration Update & Historical Look-Back
- Sandra L. Jacques, NJPSA – LEGAL ONE.
- Adam S. Herman, Adams Gutierrez and Lattiboudere, LLC.
Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging – Emerging Issues; ESL Students – New Regulations & SIFE
- Yasmin E. Hernandez-Manno, Porzio, Bromberg and Newman.
- Janice Arrellano, Cleary, Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC.
Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Update: HIB Task Force
- Joanne L. Butler, Schenk, Price, Smith and King, LLP.
- Michael F. Kaelber, president, New Jersey Association of School Attorneys, NJPSA, LEGAL ONE.
Psychiatric Clearance for All Students & Special Education Update
- John Worthington, NJPSA.
- Caitlin Pletcher, Florio, Perrucci, Steinhardt, Cappelli, Tipton and Taylor, LLC.
- Marc G. Mucciolo, Methfessel and Werbel.
Statutory Employment Claims
- Cameron R. Morgan, Cleary, Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC.
- Patrick F. Carrigg, president-elect, New Jersey Association of School Attorneys, The Lenox Law Firm.
Update on Legal Ethics for School Attorneys
- David B. Rubin, of counsel to The Busch Law Group.
View a copy of the full agenda here.
Cost The Spring School Law Forum has a member fee of $299 and a non-member fee of $598. This program offers three Board Member Academy credits and 7.2 Continuing Legal Education credits (pending).
Registration Board members must have their registration completed by their school business administrator. Attorneys must register themselves. Register here.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Gina Cuciti.