Everything You Need for Personnel Success and Compliance
The New Jersey Personnel Administrators Association (PAA) promotes efficient and effective personnel administration and employee relations.
PAA allows personnel administrators to receive and share legal information and stay on top of practical developments in the field.
Benefits of PAA Membership
- Attend meetings on critical issues such as legal developments and emerging trends. Past meetings have covered records retention/disposal, electronic personnel files and automated systems, legal issues, employing retired employees, and court case reviews.
- Network with other human resources professionals.
- Access to NJSBA workshops and publications at member rates.
- Entry to restricted sections of NJSBA’s website, including recent case-law developments and contract negotiations data (e.g., settlement rates, board achievements, salaries, benefits, etc.).
- NJSBA Connection PAA members now have access to an online community that allows for greater connection to share concerns, ideas, questions, possible solutions and collaboration with their fellow group members and NJSBA staff. The community includes a library for sharing resources.
Join PAA Today
Please review the following instructions before starting the process.
Bundle and save!
Get all the benefits of PAA membership, plus the PERC Index and other online labor relations services for only $699 annually.
If you want more information or have questions about the PAA of New Jersey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.