Superintendent – Atlantic City
The Atlantic City Board of Education, in collaboration with staff, parents, and community is seeking a dynamic, innovative leader with demonstrated success and expertise in curriculum, planning, finance, personnel management and communications. Located on Absecon Island in Atlantic County, Atlantic City is an international destination and a city built on high expectations, high hopes and big dreams for the future, particularly when it comes to the education of its students. Rich with the cultural diversity of approximately 7,026 students and 720 certificated staff members, this district is home to 11 schools, PreK-12 and a $148 million dollar annual operating budget.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience required
- Classroom teaching preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
- Accomplished leadership skills in curriculum, planning, finance, communications, and personnel management
- A collaborative management style with strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to educational excellence for all students and staff
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: on or about September 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of applications: June 12, 2017.
To apply, go to: Atlantic City
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – ATLANTIC CITY
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Mary Ann Friedman, Search Consultant
Jane Kershner, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer