- Valid New Jersey School Administrator Certificate or CEAS for same
- Minimum 5 years K-12 teaching experience
- Prior school administrative experience
- Skill/demonstrated success with improving student achievement, managing
- organizations, communication with all stakeholders, long-range planning, human resources, legal issues and community involvement
Scope of Responsibility:
Leadership and management responsibilities of the Superintendent shall extend to all activities of the district, to all phases of the educational program, to all aspects of the financial operation and facilities, to staff organization and leadership, implementation and management of labor contracts, and to advise and inform the Board in the role of Chief Operating Officer of the schools.
Terms of Employment:
Full-time, 12-month position, contract according to NJ law, to begin January 2, 2019 or as soon after as possible.
Salary to be negotiated
To inspire, lead, guide and direct the district, in all of its staff and operations, to achieving the highest standards of excellence, so that each individual student might be provided with a complete, valuable, meaningful, and personally rewarding education.
Please send/email letter of interest, resume and copy of certification to:
Audubon Board of Education – Superintendent Search
c/o Mrs. Bernadette Dorsey
Audubon Public Schools
350 Edgewood Avenue, Audubon, NJ 08106
Please submit application packet no later than: July 31, 2018