Sussex County, NJ. The Franklin Borough Board of Education seeks an outstanding educational leader with the vision and drive to lead our Pre K – 8, school district. Our school serves 460 students supported by 100 staff and an operating budget of 9.4 million. The successful candidate will possess a vision for academic excellence and a commitment to providing a 21st century learning environment in which all students can achieve their potential.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required.
- School Administrator or Central office experience required.
- Classroom teaching preferred.
- Earned Doctorate preferred.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A collaborative management style with strong interpersonal skills
- Accomplished leadership skills in strategic planning and technology, finance, personnel and communication amongst all stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of special education programs and services.
Position available September 1, 2016.
Salary commensurate with N.J. State Regulations for Superintendent.
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 5:00pm, June 9, 2016.
To apply, go to: Franklin Borough
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – FRANKLIN BOROUGH
New Jersey School Boards Association
Robynn Meehan, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer