Superintendent – Hammonton
The Hammonton Board of Education is seeking an experienced educational leader for their PreK–12 school district. The district houses approximately 3600 students in four buildings with 18 administrators and approximately 380 certificated staff with an annual budget of $49 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience preferred
- Familiar with sending/receiving and/or regional district and NJ Choice preferred
- Specific achievement in the following areas:
- Curriculum development
- Personnel management
- Implementation of technology as an instructional tool
- Financial management
- Effective communication and outreach
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of applications: December 19, 2016
To apply, go to: Hammonton
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – HAMMONTON
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Mary Ann Friedman, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer