We seek an outstanding educational leader who will continue to build capacity for student and staff success in our K-12 school system of 3 schools serving 2,300 pupils. Lower Moreland’s students thrive in our student-centered schools and are served by a talented and dedicated staff, an innovative curriculum and strong community resources. Upon high school graduation, they are well prepared for four year competitive colleges and universities and also lead the state in co-curricular achievements. The District is consistently ranked among the best in the state.
The following leadership qualities are highly valued:
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively
- Ability to clearly communicate the goals and the strategic work of the district
- Ability to deepen learning for our students K-12
- Ability to lead the district with a focus on innovation to serve the future needs of all learners
- Ability to inspire others to fully commit to the highest standards of the district
PA certification as a School Administrator is required; Doctorate preferred.
A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered. To request an application packet, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications are due by May 25th.
Lower Moreland Township School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.