The Sussex-Wantage Regional School District, located in Sussex County, New Jersey, is seeking a dynamic and visionary educator to lead its school system beginning July 1, 2018. Sussex-Wantage serves approximately 1100 pre-K-8 students in three school settings and supports its educational programs with a $25.9 million dollar school budget. This is an attractive opportunity for an accomplished educational leader to excel in a wonderful community.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required
- Previous successful experience in teaching is required
- Strong background in Pre-K-8 education is preferred
- Expertise in leadership, curriculum implementation, personnel management, authentic assessment, educational technology, financial management, interpersonal and communication skills, and a working knowledge of NJ school law
- Demonstrated skills in motivating, inspiring, and building collaboration in others
- Previous Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience is a plus
Position available: July 1, 2018
Salary: Competitive with experience and State Guidelines
Interested applicants please submit the following information: 1 – Cover letter; 2 – Resume; 3 – Copy of N.J. certification; 4 – Copy of graduate diploma (s); 5 – Three (3) letters of reference and 6 – Copy of latest performance evaluation.
To apply, go to: Sussex-Wantage
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – SUSSEX-WANTAGE
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail: [email protected]
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer