The White Township Consolidated School District is seeking a dynamic, visionary educator to lead its school as Chief School Administrator beginning July 1, 2018. The White Township School District serves approximately 300 pre-K-8 students in one school, with an operating budget of approximately $9.6 million. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished, child-focused educational leader to fulfill the high aspirations which the Board of Education and community have for our students.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility and Principal Certification required
- Previous successful Central Office and/or School Principal experience required
- Strong background in Pre-K-8 education preferred
- Expertise in curriculum implementation, personnel management, financial oversight and management, and excellent communication skills desired
- Previous Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of NJ School Law
Position available: July 1, 2018
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Interested applicants please submit the following information: 1 – Cover letter; 2 – Resume; 3 – Copy of N.J. certification; 4 – Copy of graduate diploma (s); 5 – Three (3) letters of reference and 6 – Copy of latest performance evaluation.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: March 22, 2018
To apply, go to: White Township
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – WHITE TOWNSHIP
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail: email@example.com
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer