Chief School Administrator, Estell Manor
The Estell Manor Board of Education is seeking a dedicated, innovative leader to serve its 170 students in this one school K-8 district. Located in a beautiful rural area of Atlantic County, this district enjoys “small city charm in the pines” with its supportive, close knit community. In collaboration with the Board of Education, the successful candidate will serve as the educational leader of 47 staff members supported by a budget of $4,500,000 to continue the tradition of academic excellence in a school enriched by its students, parents and community.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility
- Superintendent/Asst. Sup., Central Office, Principal/Asst. Principal or Supervisory experience required
- 5 Years Classroom teaching experience required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Accomplished leadership skills in curriculum, finance, communications, facility and long range planning, personnel management
- A commitment to excellence for all students
- A nurturing, child-centered approach and commitment to community involvement
Position available on or before July 1, 2016.
Salary: Negotiable; subject to NJ State regulations.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, May 31, 2016
To apply, please visit: Estell Manor
CHIEF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR SEARCH—ESTELL MANOR
New Jersey School Boards Association
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600, or email: email@example.com
Jane Kershner, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer