Superintendent – Middlesex Cty Vo-Tech
The Middlesex County Vocational-Technical Board of Education seeks an outstanding educational leader with the vision and drive to lead our nationally recognized school district comprised of 5 campuses including Academies for Science, Math, and Engineering Technologies and Allied Health and Biomedical Sciences. Each campus is technologically innovative and a leader in providing technical and vocational opportunities for students grades 9-12 and adults in addition to apprenticeship programs and vocational programs to meet special needs. Our district serves 2200 secondary students and 1400 adult learners supported by a budget of $43+ million dollars. Candidates should demonstrate documented success in curriculum, personnel management, communications, planning. and program development.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent and/or Central Office experience preferred
- Vocational experience preferred
- Secondary experience required
- Classroom teaching and building level administrative experience preferred
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on or about September 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, March 27, 2017
To apply, go to: Middlesex Cty Vocational-Technical
New Jersey School Boards Association
Gwen H. Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer