SEARCH RE-OPENED: Alloway Township School District is seeking a dedicated and resourceful educational leader for their rural PreK-8 school district. Located in the heart of Salem County, Alloway is in search of a leader that will honor their proud heritage while paving a pathway to academic excellence for its students. The district is home to approximately 400 students and 40 staff members with an annual operating budget of $7.7 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience required
- Previous teaching experience required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with interpersonal skills
- A commitment to excellence for all students and staff
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 5:00 pm, April 17, 2017.
To apply go to: Alloway
Position available on or about July 1, 2017Previous Applicants need not apply
Superintendent/Principal – Alloway
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer