Virtual Regional Informational Programs for New and Not-So-New Board Members
NJSBA is hosting regional virtual programs designed to provide you with important information you will need as a newly elected board member. The program will cover a variety of topics and will offer ample opportunity to ask questions and to network with board members from other districts.
This program is designed to educate new board members; however, it is equally informative and useful for seated board members, especially in their first term.
- The functions of a board of education
- Board member responsibilities
- Services available to you from NJSBA
- Strategies and tips to survive and thrive in your first year of service
- Where to go for help when you need it
The 3Rs program is available at no cost to board members or their districts and offer one Board Member Academy credit. This program will be hosted virtually on the NJSBA conference website at njsba.swoogo.com/njsba3Rs. Registration is required, members are encouraged to select the region they will serve.