Virtual Regional Informational Programs for New and Not-So-New Board Members
NJSBA is hosting regional virtual programs designed to provide you with important information you will need as a new board member. The programs will cover a variety of topics and will offer ample opportunity to ask questions and to network with board members from other districts.
This meeting is designed to educate new board members; however, it is equally informative and useful to veterans.
- The functions of a board of education
- Board member responsibilities
- Services available to you from NJSBA
- Strategies and tips to survive and thrive in your first year of service
- Where to go for help when you need it
This program is available at no cost to board members or their districts. Registration is required. The NJSBA 3Rs programs offer one Board Member Academy Credit.
Watch the Recording
Tuesday, Dec. 15
7 – 8:30 p.m.