Regional Informational Programs for New and Not-So-New Board Members
NJSBA is hosting three regional programs designed to provide you with important information you will need as a new board member. The programs will cover a variety of topics and will offer ample opportunity to ask questions and to network with board members from other districts.
This meeting is designed to educate new board members; however, it is equally informative and useful to veterans.
- The functions of a board of education
- Board member responsibilities
- Services available to you from NJSBA
- Strategies and tips to survive and thrive in your first year of service
- Where to go for help when you need it
This program is available at no cost to board members or their districts. Registration is required.
All programs run from 7 – 9 p.m. with registration and light refreshments at 6:30 p.m. Register to attend at the location most convenient for you. The NJSBA 3Rs programs offer two Board Member Academy Credits.
For more information, contact Kristen Krulikowski at 609-278-5218 or via email at [email protected].